4 August 2022
by Heather Hilton
- Related topics
- Culture & People
The 2022 Best Place to Work in Australia list was revealed on August 3 and we’re excited to announce ESV ranked at number eleven (in the top twenty, for organisations under 100 employees). This is a first for us and we are so very proud of this result. It’s a reflection of the culture we have built and the people who call ESV their work home!
The Best Places to Work are selected and ranked by WRK+, an Australian based global workplace research and consulting firm. Each organisation participating in the study earns a score based on two factors. 60% of the total score comes from employee responses to Engaging People©, a 52-statement employee engagement survey. The remaining 40% comes from the WRK+ Culture Insight©, an evaluation of the organisation’s policies, practices, and procedures in specific people and operations practice areas.
Our Leadership team strive to create a people-centric culture that our valued team members feel proud to be a part of. At ESV we have five culture principles which guide how we approach our work and the way we interact with one another and our clients.
- Dare to challenge: the status quo is just a start. Be open to possibility. Speak up.
- Dot the I’s: close enough is not good enough. Finish what you started. Go above and beyond.
- Go hard, go home: work–life balance is a two-way street. Focus and achieve at work. Still enjoy your passions.
- Dog with a bone: all problems have a solution. Dig for the value-add. Never give up.
- People count: it’s not just about the numbers. Relate, empower and grow. Succeed together.
It’s our people and valued clients who make our business thrive. We are committed to helping each of our team members grow and likewise, our clients.