Prevent, detect, mitigate and respond
Fraud and Risk Management Services
In the world we live in today there is unfortunately an ongoing risk of fraud and corruption for most businesses. Misconduct leads to brand damage, loss of market share and financial loss.
It’s important that all business owners take a proactive approach to prevent fraud and corruption. You need a robust framework which allows you to detect, mitigate and respond if required.
Expertise you can rely on
Our experienced team have worked with a number of diverse businesses to create fraud risk management frameworks which provide peace of mind for stakeholders. The services offered are tailored for each client based on their needs and the risk profile of the client. We have the best people, technology solutions and analysis skills to deliver an exceptional fraud and risk management solution.
ESV also has a dedicated Forensic Accounting team lead by a forensic accounting expert accredited with Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand. As a result, our clients receive the benefit of a full-service solution covering fraud, risk and forensic accounting.
With our experienced team you will have access to a full suite of fraud and risk management services including:
- Development of an effective fraud risk management framework
- Risk assessment review
- Creation and delivery of prevention training for employees and compliance programs
- Investigation capabilities
- Expert forensic accounting reports in instances of fraud requiring quantification of financial loss/damages
- Tracing of transactions and financial discrepancies
- Best practice charter development if you need to respond to an incident of fraud or corruption